Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Loot List GearSet

As I posted before, my guild uses a Loot Council/List for loot. I've already explained it before but if you didn't catch it, just send me an email and I'll explain it a bit more. But just like last time, I wanted to post the list I created for the Month of Feb.  Here is the set I've come up with.

Helm: Sanctified Lasherweave Helm
Neck: Amulet of Silent Eulogy 
Shoulders: Sanctified Lasherweave Shoulders
Back: Lich Wrappings
Chest: Sanctified Lasherweave Vestments
Bracers: The Lady's Brittle Bracers
Gloves: Sanctified Lasherweave Gloves
Belt: Crushing ColdWraith Belt
Legs: Leggings of Woven Death
Boots: Plague Scientist's Boots
Ring 1: Ashen Band of Endless Destruction
Ring 2: Ring of Rapid Ascent
Trinket 1: Muradin's Spyglass
Trinket 2: Reign of the Dead

Rules of the List:

Rules were set forth with this list since we are going to be in the middle of a new boss with the next month and we don't know how far we will get trying to clear heroic. So we was to follow these rules.

1. No more Trial of the Grand Crusader loot
2. You are not allowed to List Loot from Arthas
3. Only able to go up to Heroic Rotface for loot.
4. No 10man loot allowed on this list (I added the cloak in there so you can see which I was going for)

Why this list?
Well, I decided I wanted my 4pc t10. However, I wanted to keep the Leggings of Woven death. Due to this, Hitcap was going to be under if I went for the Cloak I wanted off Dreamwalker. So to fix that, I went for her 10man version to keep myself Hitcapped. I didn't put down the heroic Version of the Boots either since I'm definitely not the only person after them and we are only allowed 12 slots, in which I added the heroic Vanq Tokens in.

And trinkets, oh god. Don't get me started on trinkets. Anub'arak has only dropped 1 Heroic Version of the Reign and we never saw another. We are terrible with loot, all we get is melee stuff.

Final Stats of this Set(Includes Gemming):
Spellpower: 3622
Crit: 1088
Haste: 864
Hit:  287

Final stats may be incorrect, but shouldn't be completely off.

7 comments:

Zango said...

I have a question, why did you choose to go with the legs of woven death over the sanctified tier piece?

Foofy said...

@Zango Less frost badges off the bat. My Guild has about 30-35 active raiders. I don't always get in for all bosses so badges are a concern, especially since I am now working on my last 2 pieces (which are the ones that cost the most). With the limited time, the Leggings are a sure fire win, They have great stats and are easy to craft compared to the timeframe it could take to get the badges. When badges become more available, I can easily switch, but with this list being updated every month, I try to max myself out on what I can for that month.

pasqoo said...

Why you are taking all that haste?
that will make your wrath spam very bad

Foofy said...

@ Pasqoo: Haste = Crit after 401. If you notice(though haste is slightly better due to scaling with Starfire), I still gain a huge amount of crit, and am pretty much crit capped. This is going to happen no matter what. Which is why several people are asking a change in the mechanic of Nature's Grace.

pasqoo said...

When I've too much haste, I start having problems on casting my wraths or dots... i press them but they start casting like 2 seconds after (so, it's more than the GCD).
Maybe it is because I play with 200ms latency... dunno..

Maestro said...

Hey Foofy!

I like the list.

But even more than the list, I like the widget you have on the right side with your character. Do tell me. . . what is it?!?

Foofy said...

Pasqoo: That has to do with both Ms and the haste. I have that problem at times too. I'll hit my dots and keep casting and notice they didn't cast. But 200ms is kinda high, I run around 90ms on a bad day, 40 on a good.

Maestro: Thank you! As for the widget on the side, you can go to wowarmory.com and click the character sheet and get the XML code in which you can copy and paste on to any website that allows HTML.