Friday, October 7, 2011

Round 2 of Transmogging

Ok, so I have my t6, t5, t4, t2, and t1. I have Dungeon 1 (Wildheart) and Dungeon 2 (Moonglade).

However, playing around in Wow Head with random items that aren't apart of any set that I have just sitting in my bags. I apparently was very bored for the past 3 days and went back and did several BC heroics and Wrath heroics to cure it. This is the new set I came up with. I like it since it fits more in to a Druid then my wannabe Rogue and Demonhunter set. PLUS! I already have all the parts (Fuck you Illidan you no helm dropping bastard)

Helm: Guise of the Tidal Lurker or Nightsong Cover
Shoulders: Malleable Steelweave Mantle
Chest: Malfurion's Robe of Triumph
Gloves: Savage Gladiator's Wyrmhide Gloves
Belt:  Starfire Waistband
Feet: Vindicator's Leather Boots

No comments: