Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shaking my Worgen Ass

I'm sure some of you noticed I have moved again. I went from Illidan to Baelgun. Illidan itself was a bit too crowded for my tastes. Unable to even read trade chat and dealing with the constant lag along with other things, me and my husband took a jump to the Alliance Side.

I have received whispers about why I left Rewaken as well. Short and simple. I wasn't having fun anymore. I will always keep an eye on the guild. They were my family for 2-3 years. There were fights in the guild like brothers and sisters would normally do. But in the end, it just seemed to be nothing but bitterness. Dealing with several people I disliked on a daily basis along with raiding 5 days a week was becoming taxing.

I wanted a change. I wanted to take a step back for a day or two. A more relaxing schedule. So I did. My husband wanted to step back from the 5 days of raiding as well. So he ended up following though I told him not too. Men never listen.

The good thing about this is, I am finally going back to College. With a more relaxed raid schedule; I can work on my studies without having to worry about raid in the back of my mind. I still love to raid. I've been doing it for years. Its has already been implanted in my mind as a daily activity.

So yeah. Shaking my Worgen Ass!

Though, I may go Night Elf. I haven't decided yet. Mainly due to the World PVP I love to do, and shadowmeld+flightform = much fun.

No comments: