Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Female Worgen Walk (Running Wild)

Everywhere I look for this animation, its just the run, or the Female Worgen dance. Which I don't really care for. So I logged on Beta and decided to check myself. The Walking animation of Running Wild at first I figured would be them going upright and walking, since I haven't seen any videos doing this yet.

I was wrong. They actually walk on all fours. I fraps'd it for anyone else who would wish to see this who is not in beta. I also was sure to show both sides of the walk, front and back. As well as what happens if you spin in a circle. Its kinda odd, but its decent.



Also, for those wondering, I did choose a new name. Its a secret until I decide to change :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hmm. I'm not sure what to say about the walk =/ I think it looks cute but the dirty comments that are inevitably going to come in game just... /facepalms I'm not sure if I could play a female worgen. I'll have to think about it! She does look cute though!