Thursday, September 2, 2010

Achievement Whore Inc

I can't stand logging on Foofy much anymore but to do my 4 hours of raid (a week it seems) and then log off. But lately I've had a real hankering to get some of the stupid easy achievements on my Death Knight. Such as Explorer, Well Read, Friend or Fowl? You know..those ones.

Well, I spent 3 days with free time and I knocked out my Explorer, and as I type this post, I'm afk auto attacking a treant in Crystal Song leveling my Unarmed. This will give me "Did Someone Order a KnuckleSandwich?" and Master of Arms.  I'm 2 pets off of "Plenty of Pets", and I will be going back into the old world to collect all the pets I don't have. Which is alot. I have plenty of rep farming to do so I can unlock all the mounts I need. But I will do that over time. If I rep farm all at once, I end up hating myself.

I do however want to farm up my Thrallmar Rep. Their tabard has always been awesome and I need it for my Tabard Achievement anyway. That and the Sunreaver Tabard. Which I'm pretty much done in getting. Also going for the Shattered Sun Tabard. They all look nice.


Some quests I got on my list to do are:

Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests
Of Blood and Anguish
Classic Dungeon Master
Classic Raider


Just to name a few anyway. I'm also pretty ticked, beta broke goblins so I haven't been able to level mine for awhile now. My Husband keeps stealing my beta added to that and with the level cap raised, I have yet to earn a level for myself on my druid. Hes determined to map out a quest route. Sad thing is, the way they did the starting zones, Vashj will be packed, and Hyjal  is just to short. So we're kinda stuck if we wanna beat a rush. He wants server first, I could care less. I just wanna level and get to raiding again. Thats how I see it. Hes more of an achievement whore than I am.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens!

No comments: