Saturday, July 31, 2010

One down, so much more to go!

Since I'm playing my Death Knight more and more, I figured I would be the achievement whore I am and start working. However, after doing over half the crap I have on Foofy once, I gotta find the nerve to do it again. Foofy has over 9k achievement points, Foof barely has 2k. I have alot of catching up to do.

However, I did get one of the major achievements out of the way! A new title! Now I'm like every other lame kid! WOO WOO!

Achievements to go:
1) Explorer
2)All Instance achievements
3) Raiding Achievements
4) Level Cooking and Fishing

And yes, I race changed. I personally hate the female tauren model. I didn't want to be a Blood Elf or an Orc, I have enough Orcs, so I figured I would become something rare like when I first made Foofy. So here I am, the server's only active Female Troll DK! One of the Few Troll DK's as is!

Also, for those wondering, I tanked the ICC group and the GM healed me on his shaman. I told him I hope it burned the entire time and paybacks are a bitch. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

W00t grats and congratulations.
Female trolls are...rare....epic rare.