Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Whats with the Button Foofy?

I got an email earlier today asking why I have a Donate button on my blog. Well, its simple. I'm poor. I have bills to pay but I handle the prizes at the Moonkin Repository. A lot of People like the Loot Cards, so I try and go out and buy a few packs every so often in an attempt to get prizes for when the Moonkin Repository holds their contests.

A few people have donated, due to them, I was able to get ahold of several Slash Dance Loot cards and get enough points for a tabard with the last contest and the one before it.

So yeah, any donations are appreciated cause it helps me support TMR. So, there is the answer to the question, especially for those who was still wondering about it but never asked.

PS, pirate day will soon be upon us..and I will not talk like one! >_>

1 comment:

Roo said...

It saddens me to find out you will not be talking like a pirate :(