Monday, November 28, 2011

MOP Beta

The forums are buzzing about the new druid ability called Symbiosis.

"Creates a symbiotic link which grants the Druid one ability belonging to the target's class, varying by the Druid's specialization."

Now, no one knows how this will really work. Come MOP Beta, I suppose I will actually play and find out. I've been in every beta but I never really played it. Just logged on, played with the talents and then never logged on again. My husband normally ends up stealing it, leveling my toons and then creating alts to mess around. Hes all in to Server First leveling. Me, not so much. After getting it for all 3 expansions (BC didn't have achievements, but we were server firsts) I think I'm getting too old to sit up 2-3 days straight for a game.

Anyway! Back to the point. I will actually be leveling up to get this talent. I am going to make a list of each time I link with a class, what I gain as well as what they gain. I'm going to try for a target objective of 100 per class.If not, I'll have to go for 25. Hopefully this will help us figure out if there is a set ability you get, or if it is random, and if it is random; if there is a certain % chance for an ability or not. I will also be sharing my information with Lissanna who..I know a secret about! :3

Yeah, thats right. I know a secret and you guys can't know until someone in Blue Speaks up :D

No comments: