Thursday, September 17, 2009

Faction Champs (Heroic 25)

Since ToC has come to life and Faction Champs have been unlocked, my guild has gotten the same comp every week, including 10 and 10m Heroic. Yeah, thats right. It sucks, but at the same time its like "We know this" and everyone knows their CC target off the bat. For those wondering, this is the comp we get

  • Death Knight
  • Rogue
  • Hunter
  • Warlock
  • Mage
  • Priest (Disc)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Shaman (Resto)
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
I always am the CC on the Death Knight. This fight sucks completely for me. All I do is follow around the Death Knight, Cyclone and root him. But then there is the problem with roots. Alot of hunters and Warlocks don't listen to me when I tell them to get their pets off the Death Knight. Damage done to the Death Knight can and WILL break roots early. Its bad enough to have to spam through the dispels the priests do.

So, to try and fix this and stop him from killing my clothie buddies (I have to save them, they have no problem with me taking cloth..so yeah) I use what I have. A feral Tree!

Yeah, I can up with a crap spec, putting points in a few places I needed then just wherever to move down the tree. So, I picked up Feral Charge and Improved Bash. In the Balance tree, I picked up Brambles, Balance of Nature and Nature's Reach with Imp Moonkin form for the raid and Typhoon to knock the Death Knight back if he got away.

Anyway, Bear charging is fun. With it and bash, as well as Warstomp every 2 minutes, I was able to keep the Death Knight from Killing anyone and we ended up 1 shotting it this week. Felt good, especially since we usually are bad at it. But yeah..

Charge, Bash, Cyclone

Then it would be

Root, root, root, bear Charge, Bash, Warstomp, Typhoon, Cyclone

He didn't get to really hit anyone. I felt so proud of myself!

No comments: